01 May 2010

And the winner is...

Some suggested that this would not be a fair contest, but let me assure you, that while I was waiting for Si to wake up this morning, I couldn't have been more fair.  To prove it, here is the evidence.  

First I wrote out all your names:



Then I crumpled them up:


In the hat they go:

And the winner is...



And since I'm feeling generous, I pulled another:



Yeah Callie and Cassie!!!  You win the first ever Hands Full of Happiness Giveaway!  Congratulations!  Send me your addresses, and I will mail off your hats.  If you have changed your mind about which one you want, let me know that as well.  YEAH!!!

And for the rest of you, don't worry, I've still got tons of yarn I need to get through, and no shortage of time to use it (humf!)

Thanks all for participating, it was fun!

1 comment:

  1. dang. at least im your sis, and you'll just make me one for free. right....?
    shann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails