22 July 2010

Spreading the Crafting Joys

Adrienne is throwing a baby shower for a friend tomorrow night. She already gave her a Moby Wrap, so didn't need to get her anything extravagant, but did want to give her something at the shower.   In steps Jenny, crafty and cheap.  Just what Adrienne needed.

So, my best friend, the cowgirl/firefighter sat in front of a sewing machine for the first time since junior high and made the cutest receiving blanket and burp cloth.  I bought the fabric at Joanne's on sale, so the whole thing cost only $5.  Who could complain about that.  I threw in a cute little hat, and I'm pretty sure it will be the best present of all!
Yup, those are skulls.  I never thought I would, but I love skulls.  I would dress my boys in skulls every day if I could. Get over it.

I bought enough fabric for two sets, and made one myself.  Now I just need a friend to have a baby so I can give it away.  Or maybe I need to have a baby... no, 9 months is too long to wait for this to be enjoyed.  So cute.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails