16 November 2010

Snow is falling all around me!

So, last night I wrote about how beautiful it has been this fall, and this morning I woke up to a winter wonderland outside my door! Snow, snow, snow!!! Eli begged to put on his snowsuit the second he saw it, and despite it being quite cold, has been out in it for the last 2 hours.  He drops to the ground and rolls like it's the most wonderful thing in the world.  
Seriously, it makes me so happy! Last winter we were robbed of playing in the snow, because it honestly only snowed three times the whole time we were living in Spokane, and it usually melted by the end of the day.  I missed Michigan and I missed Calgary and I missed the snow. I'm so excited to play in it this winter!

3 comments:

  1. I would not miss snow this year if it decided not to come to ontario. That would be fine... I like the early morning dusting and gone by the end of the day...so I will send it your way...consider it my "give away".

    I love Eli's spattering of freckles on his red nose. Good picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. marlie and spencer said that today was their favorite day, cuz of the snow.
    looks like eli had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for snow!! Loved seeing u tonight! Gwen was thankful for Eli in her prayers tonight, and doggy whom I can only assume was Winston.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails