28 October 2011

Halloween is Upon Us!

Well, if you remember, I'm not the biggest Halloween fan.  Halloween just gets in my way of celebrating Christmas.  It's a good thing I'm not American, because American Thanksgiving and I would not get along.  Thanksgiving in October, that's what I'm thankful for.  Anyway, we've been trying to get in the ghoulish spirit this year. I've actually thought about costumes before October 30th, and we carved pumpkins with plenty of time for them to get all saggy and such.  I've made two Halloween inspired meals, which I didn't take pictures of, sorry.  Last night we even bundled up in the chilly October evening to go to "Ghoul's Night Out" at Heritage Park.  It was a lot of fun, despite the cold. 


Silas and Rhiannon got head lamps.  I loved it because you could always see where Silas was looking, because it was lit-up!
 

And proof of our pumpkins! Can you guess which on I made and which one Jared made?  
So, here's to Halloween.  Maybe one day I will love it. This year I am learning to enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. You come by it honestly, I am the original Halloween Grinch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails