01 February 2012

Call it what you want, baby.

Some may call it an obsession, but I call it a healthy hobby.  I have been knitting like mad lately.  Mad, I tell you.  I've had several custom orders, a few test knits to do, never mind the list of things I want to make for my own little bump within.  I don't have pictures of them all, but to prove my time is well spent, here's a few of the projects I've been working on:

 Okay, can you believe how cute this one is?!?!  I love it!  I may make about a hundred of them. The pattern is called ZoZo Pixie Cables, and I'm in love.  What a great way to bust some stash, and a perfect baby gift to boot.  For those wanting to make it, I would suggest using a size or two smaller needle for the first CC band, because it splays a little.  Still, very cute!

The pattern is called Morpheus, and it's so cute.  I've done two of the designer's patterns, and love them.  However, I've found they run pretty small, so if in doubt, size up.  Also, on this one, I only did the mesh pattern on the front of the sweater, not the back, as the pattern instructs.  I love the colours.



This little Pinafore is one I've made before, and a great stash buster.  The pattern is only for 0-3 months, but I just size it up by using a bigger hook and thicker yarn.  Isn't Marigold a sweetheart.  She melts me.


These two are possibly the easiest headband pattern out there. A great way to use the end of a skein after a project.  The purple flower is this one, and the yellow flower is this one.

And this little shrug is so beautiful.  The yarn is a silk blend, and when the lace is stretched out it is just gorgeous.  My intention, if I have a boy, is to give away all the girl things I've knit, but I might have to hold onto this one for future children.  Love.

So, if you wonder why I'm mum, it's because I've been knitting.  All. Day. Long.  If you're on Ravelry, check out my other FOs here.

And, for those here looking at patterns, I've got two (or three) great ones coming in the next few weeks. Stay tuned!

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE how that pixie cable turned out! Can't wait to get my hands on it, thank you so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jen i am praying you have a boy and that my baby is the recipient of that yellow shrug...you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alice had a pink pinafore that Grandma Betty made just like the one Mari has on. They are all so sweet. mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I just love knitting for my baby girl- can't wait try try out the headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When did you steal my baby girl?????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, your blog is AWESOME!!! I check it regularly now. You're totally motivating me to blog again... and knit!! And I want to hear more about your RAW eating!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails