18 November 2014

Indie Designer Gift-A-Long 2014

What is a Gift-A-Long, you ask?  Well, it's an opportunity to join with other fiber folks to support independent designers and hopefully get a few Christmas knits done.

And, I'm part of the madness!!!
Until Friday at midnight all of my designs are 25% off!  So are the designs of 293 other designers.  Just use the code "giftalong2014" when you purchase the patterns through Ravelry.  Then, head over to the GAL group to participate in discussion, sharing, and a crazy amount of prizes. Seriously, do it. You won't be disappointed!

Here are a few of my favourite designs. Now I just have to decide which ones I am going to take advantage of the sale to put in my own pattern library!


Img_1264a_small2

Symbiotic Cowl



Thrummed_mitten_cropped_small2

Polar Vortex Thrummed Mittens



Goldi4_medium

Goldilocks





Vaffel_7_small2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails